Assist is a liquid fulvic and humic acid soil and plant supplement. This product promotes the uptake of moisture and nutrients, combined with nutrient and micronutrient management.
Assist should be stored in a location 45º F or above and has a shelf life of two (2) years.
- Humates derived from mushroom compost
- No chemical wash to formulate product like most coal or ore based humate products
- Contains 76 trace minerals
- High anionic (-) charge important when foliar feeding micronutrients
Data / field pics
Assist is an innovative, engineered, liquid fulvic-humic mix that can assist in soil regeneration and formation of organic minerals over time. This bio-organic compost contains 76 essential trace minerals, which allows nutrients to become more available to plant, helps build organic matter, and rapidly returns life to unhealthy crops. Unlike other fulvic and humic acid products on the market, Assist is formulated by a patented extraction process from mushroom compost that keeps viable nutrients in solution longer. Assist can be used in these industry categories: Agriculture, Horticulture, Floriculture, Hydroponics, Aeroponics, Turf Management, Mine/Landfill Reclamation, Dune Stabilization, Road/Highway Erosion Control, and Hydro Seeding.
Assist will help:
- Accelerate the plant’s metabolism
- Aerate soil profile, allowing root growth and penetration
- Dissolve minerals and trace elements
- Catalyze enzyme reactions
- Detoxify pollutants and assimilate into cell structure by increasing permeability of the cell membrane
- Improve chemical residue mitigation in the soil profile
- Naturally, extend the life of nitrogen. Whether it’s urea or UAN, the lifespan is increased due to a higher amount of carboxyl groups with fulvic molecular structure.