An EPA-registered, systemic fungicide and bactericide containing an industry-leading concentration of 57% active ingredient.
- Neutral pH fungicide/bactericide
- Safe to soil biologicals when applied in the row
- Tank mix friendly
- Competitive input costs compared to other fungicides
Data / Field Pics
Elixor should be applied earlier in the growing season than most fungicides on the market. Early applications of Elixor helps build the plant’s natural immune system, creating a disease resistant plant.
Studies are continuing to test the control or prevention of Goss’ Wilt. Contact Biovante to learn of these findings.
Benefits of Elixor:
- A cost-effective alternative compared to other fungicides in the market
- Early applications will save fuel
- Does not contain low-grade buffering agent Sodium Hydroxide
- Biological chemistry eliminates fungicide resistance
- pH neutral and mixes well in spray tanks
- Can easily be tank mixed with starter fertilizer as well as other biologicals